About Arbor Hospice & Hospice Care
Hospice is not a place; it is a healthcare benefit for anyone facing a life-limiting illness. Hospice provides physical, emotional, social and spiritual support to patients, their families, and loved ones, allowing them to live their final days with dignity and comfort. Hospice neither hastens or delays the dying process. Hospice respects personal choice, cultural diversity, and individual spiritual beliefs while supporting patient/family strengths.
Over 250 hospices operate in Riverside County alone, and only a few are non-profit agencies. We are your leading community non-profit agency and have been providing exceptional hospice care for over 30 years. We put care before profit…every time.
Choose a Community Hospice that Cares
- Dedicated & Experienced Staff: We have a dedicated team of nurses and medical support staff working 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We always have nurses on duty and not just “on-call.”
- Experienced Physicians: Dr. Ganta is our Medical Director, Dr. Martinez is our Hospice Doctor and Dr. Dahlquist is a full-time hospice physician. All doctors make house call visits when medically necessary.
- Registered Nurses: Our patients are routinely seen by a Registered Nurse (RN) as well as our experienced team of Licensed Vocational Nurses.
- Coordinated Support: Your hospice team works with your referral sources, medical team, family, and caregivers to help you focus on living each day to the fullest in peace, comfort, and dignity. We offer medical, psychological and spiritual support.
- Local Expertise: Because we are an experienced local agency, our supplies are quickly available to our nursing team. Our medications arrive the same day and we use local pharmacies.
- Hospice Home: We are in the process of opening Arbor Hospice Home, the first hospice home in our region. Providing an alternative for patients whose pain and symptoms cannot be managed at home, we will offer round-the-clock skilled nursing care. Private rooms, family areas, and a homelike environment make this an excellent alternative for those dealing with a terminal illness.
- Family Support: We provide free bereavement support groups including a youth bereavement program called “Tears are Okay.” We also have a Crisis Response Team for unexpected tragedies.
Community Hospice Volunteers
In addition, we work in partnership with Hemet Hospice Volunteers, our sister agency. Hemet Hospice Volunteers, Inc., provides additional resources for hospice patients and their families and offers a variety of community bereavement services.
For more information on the services provided by Hemet Hospice Volunteers, please click here.